참고용으로 사용하시면 좋겟습니다
영상 말미에 사용된 표는 직접 계량되고
직접 작성된 표입니다

동영상에 사용된 음악
Music provided by 브금대통령
Track : A Warm Breeze -

박진아 : 표로 정리해주셔서 감사합니다~^^ 급히 팬케이크를 구워야했는데 유용했습니다~
조로로 : 진짜 저울이 없어서 힘들었는데.. 알려주셔서 감사합니다!
룰루랄라 : 저기 궁금한게 있는데요.. 밀가루 계량할때 밀가루를 꾹 꾹 누르면 더 많이 들어가잖아요 그럼 계량할때 누르고 하는거에요 아님 그냥 해요?
Suro Kang : 좋은 정보 입니다. 제가 맨날 계량 실패했던 이유를 여기서 찾았습니다. 같은 종이컵이라도 어떤 물건이 채우냐에 따라 gram 수가 다르군요.
이유빈 : 일반종이컵으로 박력분90그람이 어느정도 일까요

SUB) 탕종 우유식빵 만들기. Tangzhong milk bread 탕종만들기 [우미스베이킹:그녀의베이킹]

♡♡youtube채널 구독하기 .좋아요 및 아래 SNS 구독도 부탁드려요 ♡♡
자막 추가 (subtitle addition) : http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=tc3coiL36Cg\u0026ref=share

탕종을 사용하여 우유식빵을 만들어 보았습니다.
탕종은 익반죽으로 빵의 노화도 느리고, 촉촉, 탄력성이 좋습니다. 서양보다는 아시안사람들에게 특히 인기가 있습니다.^^

재료(옥수수식빵팬2개)
탕종 :강력분 40g 물 200g

강력분580g 설탕 60g 소금12g 이스트10g 분유10g(생략가능) 우유260g 계란 50g 탕종 실온의 무염버터 50g 계란물 (계란노른자+우유)

40g bread flour 200g water
580g bread flour 60g sugar 12g salt 10g dry yeast 10g dry milk 260g milk 50g egg Tangzhong 50g room temperature of unsalted butter

레시피
1. 팬에 탕종재료인 밀가루와 물을 넣고 잘 풀어준다음 중약불에서 익반죽인 탕종을 만들어줍니다.
2. 탕종을 냉장보관6시간 이상 보관뒤, 사용하기 1시간전에 실온에두어 실온상태의 탕종을 사용합니다.
3.믹싱볼에 강력분, 이스트,설탕, 소금, 분유를 넣고 가볍게 섞어줍니다.
4. 우유와 계란, 탕종을 넣고 저속으로 낱가루가 보이지 않도록 믹싱합니다.
5. 낱가루가 보이지 도록 돌린 반죽에 실온의 말랑한 버터를 넣고 저속으로 믹싱합니다.
6. 버터가 반죽에 스며들어 유분이 겉돌이 않는다면 고속으로 돌려 반죽합니다.
7. 반죽을 동글게 말아 40~1시간 정도 발효시켜줍니다.
8. 손가락 테스트를 한뒤 완성된 반죽은 무게를 잰뒤 같은 무게로 6등분하여줍니다.
9. 6등분한 반죽을 동글리기한뒤 15분 휴지시킵니다.
10. 반죽을 성형한뒤 식빵틀에 넣고 30분 발효합니다.
11. 반죽에 계란물을 바르고 180도로 예열된 오븐에서 25~30분 구워줍니다.

-----------------------------------------------------

1. For the Tangzhong, mix 40g bread flour with 200g water in a saute pan. Turn on medium heat and keep stirring until mixture thickens to a paste.
2. Refrigerate for 6 hours. Bring out to room temperature 1 hour before use.
3. Add bread flour, sugar, salt, dry yeast, powdered milk to a mixing bowl and mix gently with dough hook attachment.
4. At low speed, mix in milk and egg and Tangzhong so that no flour is visible.
5. Add in room temperature unsalted butter and mix at low speed.
6. Slowly turn up the speed to high and mix until all dough sticks together.
7. Take the dough and fold it around and underneath itself shaping a smooth ball. Place dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 40 minutes to an hour.
8. Test the dough by poking your finger down into the middle. If the dough does not spring back, it is ready.
9. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts (by weight). Take one piece of dough and fold it over itself. Turn it 90 degrees, slap it on table and fold it over itself again. Using both hands, mold the dough into a ball. Repeat with rest of dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 15 minutes.
10. Roll each ball of dough out flat. Fold flatten dough using thirds. Turn 90 degrees, and roll dough into a roll, pinching it together at the seam. Place 3 molded dough into a baking pan and let it rest for 30 minutes, letting it rise.
11. Brush with egg wash and bake in the oven, preheated to 355°F for 25-30 minutes.

Ingredients

Tangzhong:
40g bread flour
200g water

580g bread flour
60g sugar
12g salt
10g dry yeast
10g dry milk
260g milk
50g egg
Tangzhong
50g room temperature of unsalted butter
egg wash (1 egg yolk + milk)

카카오채널 : https://ch.kakao.com/channels/@hercoo...
블로그: http://blog.naver.com/ydiddnal
인스타그램: https://www.instagram.com/umi_s_ 검색 : umi_s_

#식빵만들기 #홈베이킹 #hokkaido bread
Charlotte : lowkey loving the diversity of people all over the world coming together under a random korean video to look at bread be made
Doug Beacham : I've been baking bread for 20 years. Tried this method for the first time this weekend and wow what a loaf! This bread is delicious. Will definitely be making this again... probably for cinnamon rolls. I did not have milk powder on hand so I used whole milk for all of the liquid in this recipe (replaced the water with whole milk). The only other variation was that I did not refrigerate the Tangzhong. I let it cool to room temperature then proceeded with mixing. The results were excellent. The bread was very light and soft, and it had great flavor. I formed the loaves as indicated in the video and they rose beautifully. This was probably the best loaf I've ever made. Definitely making this again. Thanks for the video and recipe.
*Kaystry_._Hunny* : Toru Oikawa’s favourite food is milk bread, his personal motto is “if you’re gonna beat it, beat it till it breaks!?”
BRI : I tried this recipe today and it turned out amazing! I did not add the dry milk (because I didn't have any and it's way too cold outside to go and get some) and I activated my dry yeast in the milk before adding the milk. The bread turned out amazing with my minor changes! Highly recommend!
Annika Cheng : i tried this recipe and here are my thoughts + experience: the dough is super sticky. i dont have a stand mixer so i used my hands and it took very long. for the tangzhong, i refrigerated it overnight and it was just fine. the dough expanded a lot and instead of using two loaves, i only used one, making it overfill and become super large. i used one egg yolk and one tablespoon milk for the egg wash and it made the top of the bread really hard. the inside however was very fluffy. it tastes yummy!

에그드랍 토스트 간단하게 만들기 : Korean Egg Toast

계란과 햄 치즈가 들어간 토스트에요 !!

토스트 만드는 방법은 영상을 끝까지 봐주세요
* 영상 즐겁게 보시고 구독과 좋아요 부탁 드릴게요 :)

#에그드랍 #계란토스트 #간단요리

□ 요리재료
식빵 2개
우유 50g
계란 4개
슬라이스햄 2개
슬라이스치즈 1개
마요네즈
스리라차소스
연유
버터
소금
파슬리가루
Freddy Cooks International SoulFood : This looks so yummy.. i always wondered what kind of sauces they are using on the korean egg toast. But would have never imagine condensed milk is involved. I'm not sure how that works with eggs, but I'm sure going to give it a try.
takeru91 : To non-Koreans reading : Korean street food “Toast” adds sweetness as one of the main flavours which a lot of people do not expect when seeing butter, bread, ham, and egg. It gets a bit of getting used to, so if you haven’t had it before, I suggest holding back on the condensed milk until you’re mentally ready :)
Esther Lakshanya : Just made this recipe following the recipe exactly (only thing I did was made less of the sauces) and it was delicious! It’s been long since I had such a fulfilling breakfast at home. I will be making this often. Thank you for the recipe :)
SoulEchelon : This does look really, really good. I may have to substitute the condensed milk (or maybe just not use as much of it) but I'm definitely giving this a shot.
Chharlie Chhay : for any Americans who are wondering,

i tried making this today with very generic brands you might of heard of, wonder bread, regular jumbo eggs, white cheese slice and heinz mayo, normal condensed milk, and siracha, as well as bacon as a substitute cause i do not like ham!

i can definitely tell you it all works out and the combination of american mayo, condensed milk, and siracha is very good! nothing odd and is a very pleasant sweet and spicy taste, it was not overbearing but definitely stands out in the best way possible, american eggs as they are i think the best situation is 2 eggs per toast, rather than 4 eggs, in my situation 4 eggs was just too much for 2 slices of store bought bread, i also substituted the ham with bacon, also kind of an issue, since the bacon didnt lay flat, unless you have a proper dish to hold the toast in this like taco like form, it is also very difficult to manage this as well haha, all in all though the recipe is delish, the grand take away is the sauce combination that i will definitely be using on other things as well !!

#우유50g

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,912건 6 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.wikileaks.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz